Are you looking for a way to organize your week and get more done? Or are you just completely overwhelmed with all of the things you need to do that you can’t even decide what to do next? This printable will help you plan out your week so that you can make the most of your time.
Why should you plan out your week?
If you don’t write down everything that you need to do, all those tasks are trapped in your head and your brain is left constantly trying to remember what has been done and what needs to be done next. It’s overwhelming, stressful and extremely inefficient.
Get it all out by writing it down!
How to use our weekly to do list:
This can be used as a general to do list for your errands and tasks each week or you can use it for something more specific, such as:
- Making a plan for your work week. When you know what tasks need to be done and when, you can focus your energy on doing your best work. So if you’re looking to boost your productivity and reduce your stress levels, make a plan for your work week.
- A study routine to help you stay on track, reduce your stress and ensure you use your time efficiently.
- Your family schedule to help everyone know what to expect and make things run more smoothly.
- A cleaning routine or chore chart to help you stay on top of your housework and keep your home clean and tidy.
- A fitness routine to help improve your overall health, lose weight, build muscle or maintain a healthy weight.
Tips to plan your week:
- Start by looking at your calendar and seeing what is already on your plate.
- Then, make a list of the things you need to get done in the next week.
- Be realistic about how much you can accomplish in a week. Don’t schedule a million things for the same day.
- Prioritise your tasks so that you know what to focus on first.
- Schedule in some down time too! You’re efficient but you’re not a robot and you’ll lose your mind if you don’t get to have any fun in your routine.
With our free weekly to do list printable, you will have everything you need to get started. So what are you waiting for? Get organised and make the most of your time! Download our free printable now.